Homes of Joy Senior Living offers a comprehensive and multi-generational SENIOR DAY PROGRAM geared toward the Independent Senior who still wants to engage in life, however for various reasons, may not be able to do so alone.
In order to help each participant achieve whatever JOY means to them, we offer individualized attention in our small family environment getting to know each participant individually and providing cueing, supervision, and support based on personal needs, interests and desires. This person-centered focus enables participants to engage fully in our Day Program and flourish as a result.
WANT TO KNOW IF OUR SENIOR DAY PROGRAM IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
- You feel alone and desire a place where you can meet other people to socialize with.
- You long for a place where you can engage in fun activities and interesting conversations.
- You want to know that you matter and are important to the community and others.
- You want to feel alive again and feel the passion and gusto that you used to feel.
- You want to learn new ideas and engage in cultural events with people your own age.
- You want a place to belong that feels like Home away from Home.
SENIOR DAY PROGRAM BENEFITS
- Live Entertainment
- Intergenerational Programs
- Interactive Animal Activities
- Peer to Peer Engagement
- Brain Fitness Activities
- Social Parties and Community Events
- Cultural Outings/Intellectual Lectures
- Dance/Movement/Yoga/Tai Chi
- Healthy Meals/Snacks
- High Staff to Client Ratios
- Respite Programs Available
- Person Centered Curriculum
- Supervision & Support
- Small Family Environment
- Loving Professional Staff
- Individual Attention
- Safe Environment
Learn more about Homes of Joy Senior Living, contact us today!